A world to conquer, a life to live, I am, I will

Thoughts within me written down in words

onsdag 17 november 2010

What if....



So it's been a while since I wrote anything and I thought that it was that time now to do it.

I dream about a house with a yard. I dream about kids running around in that yard. Playing with our dog, they are laughing. My husband comes out and sits down next to me on the terrace, looks at me with a smile and puts his hand around me kissing me on my head. We sit there for a while and just gaze at our children.

What if that time where now, what if all your dreams that you have would happen as we speak. What would you do if life would come knocking at your door right now.

However, sometimes I sigh because I'm so tired of everything, why bad stuff happen. Why I feel bad sometime. I feel again like I have my backpack filled with bricks, now heavier then ever. So much to do, so much to fix, so little time. I always stick with the being good all the time, keeping a positive mind. But you know what, It's okay, I can sigh, and I can be tired sometime but I know that in the end my dream is waiting for me. My dream is waiting for to come true.

So in the end how bad things turn out, if you stick it out and fight for the thing you will know that in the end you did your best.

O&O

1 kommentar:

  1. it seems like all U do is fight..
    Maybe you shouldnt fight for it so much then.
    Cuz if its bound to happen it will, and if it doesnt, maybe it wasnt ment to be.
    Maybe you have another path in life waiting for you...

    SvaraRadera