A world to conquer, a life to live, I am, I will

Thoughts within me written down in words

fredag 27 augusti 2010

When words no longer help


What more can I say when you dont even hear me
What more can I do when you dont wanna see

Where should I turn
Where can I breathe
Can you see me burn

Am I here
Am I alive
Am I standing on the ground


In my heart
In the very deep
Wake me up
Maybe I'm asleep

My head is spinning
My heart is hurting
Am I bleeding
Or is this just the beginning

When will it end
when will it stop
I only want
My heart to mend

Leave me alone
leave me be
my mind is playing tricks on me

Forgive and forget
nr one rule for me
treat as you want to be treated
this works, you'll see

When the end of the days are near
when everything will be so clear
all will dissapear
even the things we all fear

Over & Out

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar